Pantel Technologies has launched world’s first tablet that runs on latest Android Jelly Bean Operating system and also support Video Call over EDGE (2.5G) net connections. The tablet also has one more unique feature, it supports dual screen operations i.e user can open two windows on the tablet and can use two apps at one time with more ease.
The 7 inch screen also support 3D graphics and company has offered 3D goggles and pouch free as a promotional part with the tablet.
The key specification of Penta T-Pad WS707C are as below
- 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Android Jelly Bean OS version 4.1
- 1.2 GHz Cortex A9 processor and Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB DDR3 RAM,
- 8GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 32 GB
- 2MP rear camera, 0.3 MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Connectivity on 2G (via SIM card Slot), 3G (via external dongle), WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, USB OTG, HDMI port
- Powerful 3000 mAh battery for long lasting uninterruptible usage of tablet.
- Preloaded apps like Facebook, Skype, NexGtv etc
The Penta T-Pad WS707C tablet is priced at Rs. 7,999.
The Pantel Technologies is also offering tablets through BSNL network and you have a choice among them like WS702C 3D tablet is priced at Rs. 7,499; WS703C is priced at Rs. 6,999, WiFi-only Penta T-Pad starting Rs. 3,999 and the WS802C-3G tablet launched for Rs. 14,699.
We have a wide choice among above, isn’t it ?