Chinese smartphone maker Meizu today announced the launch of its latest line up M1 Note at the damn low price of CN¥999 (about $160). The M1 Note comes in identical set of colors and cases as iPhone 5C, in fact it look alike iPhone 5C at first instance. The specifications and features of this M1 Note is competitive with Xiaomi and Huawei made smartphones.
Specifications and feature of M1 Note are as below.
- This is a dual SIM phone
- It has 5.5 inch IGZO Gorilla glass 3, display with HD resolution 1080p
- It has a 13-megapixel f/2.2 main camera with dual-tone flash and a 5-megapixel f/2.0 front-facing camera.
- It is powered by 3140 mAh battery. It is 8.9mm thick and has weighs just 145g
- It is designed around MediaTek’s MT6752 chipset with an octa-core (Cortex-A53 1.7GHz x 8), 64-bit ready processor with a Mali T760 MP2 GPU
- It has 2GB of RAM and runs on Meizu’s heavily customized Flyme 4.1 based on Android 4.4.4.
- It comes in two storage variants 16GB or 32GB without microSD card support.
- It supports FDD-LTE radio (TD-LTE also supported for the China versions).
Interested customers can book it by placing a online pre-orders in China ahead of the local launch on December 30th. The prices for 16GB version device is CN¥999 (about $160) and the price for 32GB version is CN¥1,199 (about $190).
Category: Mobile Phones