Vodafone India has introduced its International brand RED in Indian telecom market. It has launched Red with four new postpaid plans with six unique benefits for users unique needs.
The four Red plans are Red 499, Red , Red 899, Red 1299 and Red 1499 , their details is given in following picture.
All above Red plans offers following six unique benefits as listed below.
1. Add a Device : Add your device (tabs,dongles,etc.) and share internet allowance for a monthly sum of Rs 50 per device, get additional 1GB Data for Rs 300.
2. Share your plan : Add your family and share usage. minimise wastage of benefits,get a single bill on a single due date.
3. Relationship Manager : Direct access to a relationship manager for all your needs, premium call centre service on basic plans.
4. Payback : Redeem your PAYBACK loyalty points to pay your Vodafone bill, get 500 bonus points with Vodafone RED,shop at various multi-branded stores with your PAYBACK loyalty card to earn points.
5. Vodafone Safety Apps : Vodafone Guardian App to create a safe smartphone environment for your child. Password Manager App to store all your passwords in one place.
6. All-In-One Plans : Enjoy benefits across all legs of usage – Voice, SMS and internet. No need to take separate packs, get value way beyond the way rental charged.
Don’t you think these Red plans are similar to postpaid plans of other private mobile operator