To en-cash the fast growing Tablet industry of India, Videocon has now entered in this most lucrative market of tablet with tablet VT10. The tablet has most exciting features as per the prevailing demand of the tablet market.
Although many tablets are available in the market with same features but the quality and cost wise, this would be the most economical tablet in the market. The tablet is available for sale through some online shopping sites like www.snapdeal.com and www.homepage18.com at the discounted price tag of Rs 11200 but the company is saying that they are yet to launch the tablet officially in the mid of 2013.
Let us check the features and specification of the tablet which are listed as below.
- The tablet will run on latest Android Jelly Bean operating system Android 4.1
- Tabet VT10 is packed with 10 inch capacitive multi touch IPS display having resolution of 1280×800 pixels.
- Tablet VT10 is powered by 1.5 GHz dual core Qualcommm Snapdragon processor.
- It has 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory which can be further expanded up to 32 GB with micro SD
- It has connectivity on Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB and HDMI for enjoying the movies on LCD/LED TVs
- The tablet has connectivity on 3G Datacard.
- It has packed with two 2 Megapixel camera on both front and rear side.
- The tablet has most powerful battery of Li-Polymer-6800 mAh battery, which the company claims that will give uninterrupted browsing time of up to 4 hours.
This new tablet of Videocon, VT10 will compete with other similar tablets in the market like Micromax Funbook Pro (Rs 9999), Zync Z1000 Tablet (Rs 10990) and Karbonn Smart Tab 10 (Rs 10490).