Salient features of this programs are as follows.
- This offer is open for all new or existing Sprint customers with an active account with a recurring service charge in good standing.
- This Program is not available at all locations.
- The Program is not available to minors: you must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- Customers are allowed to return five devices per active line of service for a Buyback Credit in One year.
- The devices, submitted for a Buyback Credit, must have been previously active for a minimum of 30 calendar days.
- Buyback Credits will only be issued for eligible devices that are in working order and have a valid electronic serial number (“ESN”) or international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”).
- Devices submitted under the Program must not be currently activated on any wireless network.
Customers who have found their old smartphones, may submit device information at https://secure.sprintbuyback.com/cns/select and based on your information about your old device, Sprint will give you a valuation quote for your old device. On accepting the quote, you have to send your old device to Sprint within 45 days.
The credit as you have earned, may utilize towards a new device or accessory at the time of the return or a service credit that is applied to your account.
Isn’t it similar to credit programs of other carriers ?, How you find it better ?
Sprint also have one another device program, Easy Pay program, that allows to you to own a new device for a low down payment and rest cost of the device in easy 24 monthly installments.
Category: World Telecom