USA: Smartel has entered in the USA’s mobile market with its aggressive pricing strategy, it is making a place in budget conscious, low cost mobile plans lovers. The MVNO is offering mobile services for all four major carriers but right now pricing of T-Mobile and Verizon is out, pricing for other two carriers viz AT&T and Sprint will come soon.
The plan prices are as per main carriers so if you select T-Mobile network enabled service plan, then Smartel has following options.
- Silver plan at $25/month offering unlimited talk, text and data with the first 1 GB at full high speed.
- Gold plan at $45/month offering unlimited talk, text and data with the first 10 GB at full speed but Smartel if offering this plan for $30/month as a promotional offer starting from September 20 for first two month and then price will be increased $35. This plan also include T-Mobile’s data stash feature with initial bonus of 10GB data.
- Platinum plan at $55/month offering unlimited talk, text and data.
Pricing for Verizon’s network enabled plans may not be as attractive as for T-Mobile but still, you may find better pricing for availing the nation’s major network services.
The Smartel’s plans for Verizon network are as follows:
- Bronze plan at $28.75/month offering 1200 minutes, 300 texts and 500 MB
- Silver plan at $37.75/month offering unlimited talk and text plus 1 GB data
- Gold plan at $45.75/month offering unlimited talk and text plus 2 GB data
- Platinum plan at $52.75/month offering unlimited talk and text plus 3 GB data
- Diamond plan at $65.75/month offering unlimited talk and text plus 5 GB data
Smartel’s pricing on T-Mobile network is cheapest and may attract more customers, do you want to experience its services ? share your experience in comments.
Category: World Telecom