State owned PSU, having PAN India presence, BSNL today announced to launch a new Special Tariff Voucher (STV) priced at Rs 18 with special feature of International calling to Nepal at affordable rate of Rs 6.50 per minutes. Otherwise normal rate for ISD calls to Nepal is Rs 10 per minutes.
The launch of this STV is aimed to woo all those prepaid customers whose friends and relatives lives in Nepal and they want to be connected with them in this festive season of Diwali. STV18 will be available across all telecom circle starting 15 October, 2014. The STV18 will come with validity of 30 days.
BSNL have many more ISD rate cutter STVs to allow customers to make ISD calls at very cheap rates. Look at the following rate cutter STVs.
- STV41 allows to make ISD calls at Rs 1.49 per minutes for 30 days to Canada, USA, China and Singapore.
- STV27 allows to make ISD calls at Rs 2.99 per minutes for 30 days to Bangladesh, Malaysiya, HongKong and Thailand.
- STV38 allows to make ISD calls at Rs 4.49 per minutes for 30 days to France, Germany and UK
- STV23 allows to make ISD calls at Rs 6.49 per minutes for 30 days to Australia, Indonesia, Bahrain and Kuwait
Category: Call Rates
About the Author (Author Profile)I have always been a fan of writing and love to share information on latest technologies, mobiles, gadgets and social media. Sharing and acquiring knowledge is a boon, do let's share as well as acquire it. I am very much fond of Coffee.
Sites That Link to this Post
- BSNL stv 6 | November 15, 2014