Voice communication over 4G is yet to be launched in India by Reliance Jio and Airtel, till now data-only services on 4G is available in few cities as offered by Airtel, but Smartphone makers have started to offer 4G supported Smartphone in India.
Xolo unveiled a TD-LTE 4G Supported smartphone model LT900 few days ago, has now launched officially in India and is available for sale on e-commerce web-portal flipkart.com. The portal displays MRP of smartphone as Rs 17999 but is offering it for Rs 16970.
Xolo LT900 has almost all the feature and specification as other latest Android smartphone has, except special feature of supporting Indian 4G network technology.
Xolo LT900 has 4.3 inch IPS display with screen resolution of 1280×720 pixels with Gorilla glass protection. It is powered by 1.5 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor coupled with Adreno 225 GPU. It runs on Android Jelly bean OS v4.2 and comes with 1 GB RAM and 8GB internal memory. The Internal memory can further be expanded up to 32GB by microSD card.
Other key specification are as follows
- It supports 4G TDD-LTE Band 40 ( 2300 MHz) for max download speed of 68Mbps
- Connectivity options includes 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Powered by 1810 mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- Fitted with 8 MP Rear Camera with BSI Sensor and 1 MP Front Camera
- Preloaded with Airtel Mobile TV and Big Flix apps with availability of Kepplr Cloud space
Not a single iPhone supports Indian 4G TD-LTE network but there are some other smartphones which may work when the 4G services with voice support, launched in coming year. To know about these smartphones, please click here
Category: Mobile Phones