The fourth largest and fastest growing mobile carrier T-Mobile’s two MVNO today slashed prices for its prepaid plans. Both MVNO offers prepaid plans at affordable but to fulfill further demands of their customers, they have made plans now more attractive.
The MVNO GoSmart mobile has revised its prepaid plans as follows.
- The existing plan $25 has been discontinued, the plan was offer unlimited talk only.
- The unlimited voice and texting only plan which was earlier priced at $30 is now available at reduced price of $25.
- The $35 per month plan which was previously offering unlimited voice, text and data at 2G speed is now revised. Now this plan is offering unlimited talk, text and 500MB data at 3G speed and then unlimited data at reduced 2G speed.
- The price of existing plan $45 per month plan is reduced to $40 per month without changing its feature. The plan offers unlimited voice, texting and data up to 3 GB at 3G speeds before throttling to 2G speed.
You must be aware that GoSmart is offering unlimited access to Facebook under its all prepaid plans since January 1, 2014.
Anohter MVNO Brightspot which launched wireless services in last October and is available at Target Only, has also cut the prices of its all three plans. The Brightspot has also introduced a new plan at $35. The details of all these plans are as follows
- The price of existing plan $35 has been reduced to $30 per month plan for unlimited voice and messaging.
- And a new $35 monthly plan introduced which offers 300 voice minutes, unlimited messaging and 3 GB of data at HSPA+ or LTE speeds before throttling.
- The price of $50 per month plan has been cut to $45 per month plan with unlimited voice, messaging and 1 GB at HSPA+ or LTE speeds before throttling.
- The price of existing $65 plan has also been slashed to $55 per month plan with unlimited voice, messaging and reduced data usage from 4GB to 3GB at HSPA+ or LTE speeds before throttling.
The prices of both GoSmart and Brightspot are more attractive and now much more affordable for data hungry customers. Definitely they will love it.
Category: World Telecom