After grand success of Google’s Nexus 7 tablet, now the combinations of Samsung and Google has introduced big brother, the Samsung Nexus 10 in many countries and received tremendous response from the users worldwide. The tablet is now available in Japan and USA.
The Samsung Nexus 10 is an amazing product and its best part is its super HD display of 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution. The tablet is powered by Exynos 5 dual processor and its complete specs are given below. The Samsung Nexus 10 will be available for Japenese users in two memory variants of 16GB and 32GB. The 16GB has a price tag of $400 while the 32GGB has $480. The tablet is considered as one of the toughest rivals of iPad‘s Retina display and is priced $100 less.
Full Specifications of Samsung Nexus 10 tablet
- Powered by Samsung Exynos 5250 Chipset, 1.7 GHz Dual Core ARM Cortex A15 CPU
- It has ARM Mali T604 GPU for fantastic grapic display
- It has 2 GB of RAM
- 10.1″ display, WQXGA (2560×1600) pixel HD resolution with stunning 298.9 ppi pixel density
- 16 GB and 32 GB of internal storage
- 5 MP rear camera 1080p video
- 2 Mpixel Front facing camera for video calling
- Dual speakers
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating system
- Big Li Polymer batter of 9000 mAh capacity with 9 Hr uninterrupted use of tablet.