With the launch of much hyped Smartphone of year 2014, Samsung Galaxy S5 at MWC-2014, Barcelona, all US carriers have taken no much time to announce its offering on their network starting in April. The much awaited Samsung Galaxy S5 is landing on AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS and US Cellular networks. None of these carriers revealed the price but as per trends, it may be offered at $199 under contract plans.
Americans can use this waterproof device in the month of April, near its global launch on April 11, 2014 in more than 150 countries.
Samsung launched its latest flagship Galaxy S5 at world biggest trade fair MWC-2014 at Barcelona, The device features a leather cum plastic back cover with perforated holes to feel better grip of the smartphone. Similar to Sony’s Xperia, the device is water and dust resistant with IP67 certification and fitted with heart rate sensor coupled with S Health 3.0.
Let us have a look at other specs of this fantastic phone.
- Display: 5.1 inch Super AMOLED with a full HD 1080p resolution
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat with TouchWiz UI on top
- Processor: 2.5 GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor
- Camera: 16MP rear camera and 2.1MP front camera
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB and 32GB of internal storage capacity expandable up to 64GB
- Connectivity: 4G LTE/3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0,GPS, USB 3.0 and NFC
- Battery: 2800 mAh
- Colors: Charcoal Black, Shimmery White, Electric Blue and Copper Gold
Category: World Telecom