Oppo teases out some details on its twitter account and some enthusiastic reporters also collected other information, based on all these, it is expected that Oppo Find 7 phablet would have 4G LTE support and boasts a 5.5 inch screen with two display variants, one with QHD display variant, having resolution of 2560×1440 pixels (538 ppi pixel density) while other one would be 1080p display variant i.e. with resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.
The phablet will come with 32GB internal memory, further expandable up to 128GB with microSD memory card. It would be powered by 2.26 GHz Qualcomm’s processor on new Snapdragon 801 chip, and will run on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system.
These specs are better than recently launched Samsung Galaxy S5 at MWC-2014, Barcelona. It is reported that specs of Galaxy S5 disappointed many of its fans and now Oppo’s new flagship Find 7 is coming on March 19 to rock the mobile world.
Keep visiting for more information……
Update (March 19, 2014): Oppo have just now unveiled “Find 7” Smartphone in Beijing, China. The device has Android Jelly Bean 4.3 OS and with its 13MP camera can take photos of 50MP quality !!, The world’s first smartphone that can take phot of 50MP quality but How it takes ?.
Actually the device has sensor of 13 MP Sony IMX214 CMOS which takes photos of 50MP quality
Other specs of Find 7 are as follows.
- 5.5-inch 1080p display (2560 x 1440 premium)
- Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor (Snapdragon 801 with Adreno 330 graphics premium)
- 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage (3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage premium)
- 3,00mAh removable battery with VOOC Fast Charging technology — charges up to 75% in 30 minutes
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash; 5.0 megapixel front camera
- GPS w/ GLONASS, WiFi ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 152.6 x 75 x 9.2 mm, 171 gm
- Available in white and midnight black colors
Category: Mobile Phones