LG introduced its flagship and world’s first curved screen LG G-Flex Smartphone in October of this year and is now ready to launch in India Today. The South Korean company LG is going to hold an event today and will announce it for sale in India.
The Phone is already on sale in South Korea for approx $940 and is now open in pre-booking in Singapore from 8 December’13 for $1088. The company will deliver this dream phone to customers of M1, Singapore from 21 December’13 onwards. The phone will also be open on sale in Hongkong for the same price from 13 December’13. The price tag for this smartphone will be announced for Indian customers within few hours but we must be surprised if it announced over Rs 50000.
The cover of Smartphone has unique feature of self healing i.e. if incidentally a minor scratch is there on the cover of the phone, it get filled up the scratches and recovers in normal state within minutes, leaving no spot of any scratch. It becomes possible with molecular coating on the back side of the cover. If scratches are more rough, it may not recover.
It is the first curved display smartphone from LG which has following key features.
- Display: 6-inch HD with 1280 x 720 pixel, Curved P-OLED (Real RGB)
- Chipset: 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM 8974)
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Internal Memory: 32GB
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP / Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 3,500mAh (embedded)
- Connectivity: BT 4.0 / USB 3.0 compatible / WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) / NFC
- Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9 – 8.7mm
- Weight: 177g
- Color: Titan Silver
This smartphone will be launched globally very soon and will be available for sale in Europe and USA in coming days.
Category: Mobile Phones