Along with other low cost, below Rs 10,000, 4G smartphones, Lenovo added its new flagship A6000 smartphone. This device is priced at most affordable price of Rs 6999 and it has now become the cheapest 4G smartphone available in India.
Lenovo A6000 is a dual SIM smartphone but its one micro SIM supports 4G LTE while other SIM supports only 2G network. It has other similar specifications as other Android smartphones have. Let us look on all specifications
Lenovo A6000 specifications:
- Display: 5-inch full HD (1280×720 pixels) display
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with 400MHz Adreno 306 GPU
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat with Lenovo’s Vibe UI 2.0 custom interface that supports themes and comes with Lenovo’s utility apps.
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- Memory: 8GB internal memory with option to expand up to with microSD
- Physical dimensions: 8.2mm thick and Weighs 112 g
- Cameras: 8MP Aufocus rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (both band3 ( FDD 1800MHz) and band 40 (TDD 2300MHz)), 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS
- Battery: 2300mAh
By launching this cheapest 4G smartphone at such low cost, Lenovo has given direct competition to other available smartphones like Xiaomi Redmi 1S and Asus ZenFone 4 but in this competition, buyers will be benefited and they will get best 4G smartphone alternatives.
Category: Mobile Phones