Mobile World Congress 2014 is just to kick off, next Monday, at Barcelona, Spain from February 24, 2014 but the passion about the new products to be introduced by world’s giants is so much that some reporters leaks the details of new gadgets online, the new one in this line is the information about Sony’s Xperia Z2 (Sirius) tablets.
As per the leaked information on the web, Sony’s latest Xperia Z2 will be the thinnest and lightest tablet, it is just 6.4mm thick as compared to earlier one 6.9mm and 426 grams in weight as compared to present available lightest iPad Air tablet which is weighted at 4.69grams. The Xperia Z2 tablet is waterproof as its predecessor Z1.
Leaked specs of these new gadget is so exciting, have a look
- Display: 10.1 inch triluminos display with resolution of 1900×1200 pixels
- CPU: 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor
- RAM: 3GB
- Operating System: Android KitKat v4.4
- Storage: 16GB inbuilt and further expansion by microSD card
- Front Camera: 2MP
- Rear Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 6000mAh
- Connectivity features: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and LTE