On the theory of “increase volume, cost reduce”, the Amazon have recently reduced price of its hot selling product Kindle fire HD 8.9 inch tablet from $299 to $269 for its Wi-Fi version and its LTE version is now available at $399 which was earlier available at $499. The tablet is one of the best HD tablet and most selling product and now company is debuting it in Europe and Japan. It is now also available in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada etc.
The price of Kindle fire HD 8.9 inch 16 GB version in the U.K. starts from £229 while in Germany it can be bought at €269 and in Japan you have to pay ￥24,800.
The Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ is an Android operated tablet and has an 8.9-inch LCD display with 1920×1200 pixel resolution at 254 pixels per inch and comes in two variants 16GB and 32GB internal storage (32 GB for the LTE model). The tablet is powered by a powerful 1.5GHz dual-core TI OMAP 4470 processor has 1.3-megapixel front-facing HD camera and a battery which lasts up to 10 hours uninterrupted entertainment.
Some more key feature of Kindle fire tablet
- Audio: Dual stereo speakers and auto-optimization software gives you a clear and crisp Dolby Digital Plus sound.
- Connectivity on Wi-Fi is very fast because it operates on dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies.
- Graphics core SGX544 3D that run smoothly all graphic intensive games on your tablet.
- Free access to Amazon Prime library which has more than 270000 titles to read.
- The tablet has all the most popular games (Angry Birds Space, Where’s My Perry?, Fibble, and Skylanders Cloud Patrol etc ) and apps like Facebook, Netflix, HBO GO, Hulu Plus, Pinterest, Skype, The Weather Channel, Zillow, and Magic Pianoetc.