For Indian 4G mobile network, TD-LTE supported devices are need and currently customers had options to choose among four devices like Xolo LT 900 (current price= Rs 17695), LG G2 (model D802T) (currently at Rs 43000), iPhone 5S (models A1530 & A1518) and 5C (models A1529 & A1516) but now they have one more option to choose.
LG has silently launched its LG F70, a 4G TD-LTE supported smartphone in India and listed it at company’s website at Rs 19,500. The LG F70 was announced back during the MWC 2014 in Barcelona along with LG G Pro 2 and LG G2 Mini.
Key Features of LG F70
- 4.5 inch IPS LCD display, 800 x 480 pixels, 207 ppi
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 with Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB ROM, microSD card slot
- 5MP AF camera and VGA front-facing camera
- 4G LTE (1800MHz, 2300MHz, 2600MHz), 42 Mbps HSDPA, 5.76 Mbps HSUPAWi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC, A-GPS, microUSB v2.0 port
- 2440 mAh battery
Key Features of XOLO LT900
- 4.3-inch HD IPS One Glass Solution Display with resolution 1280 x 720 Pixels
- Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual-core Processor with 384 GHz Adreno 225 GPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB Internal Memory and Expandable up to 32 GB
- 8 MP Rear Camera with BSI Sensor and 1 MP Front Camera
- TDD-LTE Band 40: 2300 MHz; 4G Supported
- TDD-LTE: Upto 68 Mbps Download Speed
- 1810 mAh Lithium-ion Battery
Looking at the specifications and price of both, Xolo LT900 wins but LG F70 has advantage over Xolo LT900 is that it runs on latest Android OS i.e. KitKat v4.4.2 and is compatible with all the 4G LTE bands which are used in India; 1800 MHz and 2300 MHz.
Category: Mobile Phones