BSNL is now coming with new Combo vouchers to attract new customers, in the month of Oct-2012, TRAI allowed all mobile operators to provide Combo vouchers. With the introduction of new Combo vouchers, BSNL is also withdrawing some STVs and also revises SMS charges.
So let us see first the new Combo vouchers of BSNL.
(a) 3G Combo Data Vouchers.
(b) Voice Combo Vouchers.
(c) SMS Combo Vouchers.
(d) All Feature Combo Vouchers.
The details of all these combo vouchers are as below.
BSNL is withdrawing following STVs
- STV Rs 61-all voice call on all network at @30 paise per min
- STV Rs 20- Local free SMS 1000
- STV Rs 31- Local free SMS 1000 and 500 National SMS
- STV Rs 52- Local free SMS 2000 and 1000 National SMS
- STV Rs 13- All Local and National SMS @5 paise per SMS
BSNL also revising SMS charges as following
- SMS Charges from 5 paise per SMS to 10 paise per SMS (on any network) in the existing combo voucher of Rs 101 and Rs 345.
- Students have to pay now 5 paise per SMS on ON-Net and 15 paise per SMS on Off-Net in their prepaid Student special plan.
All these tariffs will be applicable w.e.f. 20-12-2012. So now you may choose the combo voucher as per your need.