The data sharing facility would be facilitated to Prepaid subscriber though BSNL Web selfcare portal www.bsnlszprepaid.com only on which prepaid subscribers need to create a Group. The subscriber who will create group will be master of that group in which maximum five mobile numbers may be added including master’s own number.
The features of Data sharing facility are as follows.
- Data sharing is allowed for data STVs having MRP of Rs 150 and above.
- It will not be available to unlimited data STVs.
- Buying data STV on selfcare portal deducts amount from your main account so keep sufficient amount in your main account.
- If any number have its own data STV, then data used will be deducted from his own data STV.
- After exhausting its own free data usage, further data will be deducted from group data STV.
- After exhausting the Group account data, further data usage will be charged from his main account.
- Only master would have facility to view shared data usage, all other four numbers will not be able to view their data usage.
BSNL have also introduced new Data STVs for community sharing as follows. All these STVs have been priced without service tax because you have to buy it from your main balance on which you have already paid service tax.
Prepaid subscribers of other zones have to wait for this data sharing facility.
Category: Data Usage