Unlocked phone’s market leader in USA, BLU Products today launched a slew of new smartphones at CES-2015, Vivo Air, Life One series, Studio X and Studio G series phones but the most attractive is dual SIM supported, Studio Energy Smartphone because of its very large battery. Yes the Studio Energy Smartphone is powered by a very big 5000mAh battery.
The Studio Energy delivers up to 4 days of battery life with standard usage and talk time up to 52 hours and 45 days of standby time. The Studio Energy also has one more unique feature, it supports Reverse Charging i.e. customers can use their smartphone as a power bank to charge other devices.
Other features of Studio Energy Smartphone are given under.
- Display: IPS 5.0-inch 720 x 1280 HD, with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: Mediatek 6582, 1.3 GHz Quad-Core with MALI-400 graphics GPU
- OS: Android 4.4 Kit Kat
- Camera: Rear – 8 MP, autofocus with LED Flash, HD 1080p@30fps video recording Front camera is 2 MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi b/g/n/, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, Hotspot, micro-USB, FM Radio, OTG Reverse Charge
- Network Support: (GSM/GPRS/EDGE) 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, (4G HSPA+ 21Mbps) 850/1700/1900, 850/1900/2100
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory + microSD slot expandable up to 64GB
- Dimensions: 144.5 x 71.45 x 10.4 mm
- Battery: Li-Ion 5000mAh
- Available Colors: Ceramic White, Sandstone Gray, Blue, Gold
The device will be available for sale at Amazon website in the last week of January for $179 only.
Category: Mobile Phones