Apple launched of new 5th generation tablet iPad Air and it will be available from 1 November’13. All the mobile carriers of USA are offering this tablet since it release with attractive data plan offers.
T-Mobile announced iPad Air 16GB model will be given with zero down payment but they have to pay 24 monthly payment of $26.25 for iPad Air. Customers will also be allowed up to 200MB data free on LTE per month for life.
T-Mobile also offers iPad Air 32GB model for $99 down and the 64GB model for $199 down.
T-Mobile also gives offer of base plan of unlimited data with 500MB of LTE data for $10 only to their customers and they can also add another 2GB more data for another $10. T-Mobile also sells daily pass of 500MB of data for $5 and a weekly pass of unlimited data with 1GB of data at 4G LTE speed for $10.
Verizon has offered attractive plan of $20/month for 1GB to iPad Air buyers, it also has 4GB sharable plan for $30 / month.
AT&T customers are offered special monthly plan of $14.99 which allows you 250 MB data free, this much data 250MB is also available for a daily pass of $5. AT&T also have monthly pass of $50 for 5GB of data usage.
The newly unveiled iPad Air, originally known as iPad 5 is fifth generation of tablets from apple and has 9.7 inch retina display. It is thinner, 7.5mm thick and light weight 454g only than previous model iPad 4.
The key specification of iPad Air are as follows.
- Slimmer design of 9.4x 6.6x 0.29 inches.
- Light Weight=1 pound (454g).
- iPad Air features a 9.7 inch Retina IPS display with resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels, 264 pixels per inch (ppi) density.
- iPad Air is powered by the new 64-bit Apple A7 processor with M7 motion coprocessor
- it has a 32.4 watt lithium polymer battery that will give you up to 10 hours of usage.
- The iPad Air have front facing 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera which can record HD video in 720p.
- The 5 MP iSight full HD rear camera for 1080p video recording with features of face detection, a five element lens with a Hybrid IR filter and an f/2.4 aperture.
- The iPad Air is powered by a 32.4 watt lithium polymer battery that will give you up to 10 hours of usage.
- This new iPad comes with the latest version iOS 7 with a number of built in features, which include Siri, AirDrop, iCloud Keychain and munch more.
- You can enjoy more than 475,000 apps in the App Store.
- The iPad Air will be available in two models, one is Wi-Fi model and other one is W-Fi with 3G/4G-LTE model. It will come in four variants 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB and prices for 16GB Wi-Fi model is $499, 16GB WiFi and LTE model is $629 and top model of 128GB LTE model is priced $929. Prices of other models are yet to be announced.