It may be an attempt of AT&T to regain its lost customer by offering them an attractive offer. AT&T may also be feeling heat from T-Mobile or Sprint who are offering rivalry offers one or another day. Even Verizon has also started offering temporary boost in its data plan.
AT&T has announced that customers who will sign up AT&T’s Mobile Share Value Plan (MSVP) up to October 31, 2014 will get Double data on plans starting from 15GB. This promo offer may only be available at some “select locations” but this offer may be availed by both new and existing customers.
As per promotional offer, customers will get following
- $130 plan will now get 30GB of shared data instead of 15GB.
- $150 plan will now get 40GB of shared data instead of 20GB.
- $225 plan will now get 60GB of shared data instead of 30GB.
- $300 plan will now get 80GB of shared data instead of 40GB.
- $375 plan will now get 100GB of shared data instead of 50GB.
The promotional Mobile Share Value plans come with domestic unlimited talk and text, plus unlimited international messaging from the U.S. to select countries and
The device access fee is extra ranging from $15 to $40 per line. Customers who will sing up via AT&T Next Plan, will get credit of $100 in future bills so it further sweeten the offer from AT&T.
Category: World Telecom
About the Author (Author Profile)I have always been a fan of writing and love to share information on latest technologies, mobiles, gadgets and social media. Sharing and acquiring knowledge is a boon, do let's share as well as acquire it. I am very much fond of Coffee.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Sprint dares AT&T, offers double the double data offer : Telecom Vibe | October 1, 2014