It may be the result of fierce competition between AT&T and T-Mobile but ultimately Americans are enjoying this cat-war and are benefited by all such attractive offers. In the latest ante, AT&T comes out with another attractive offer of $100 credit to retain its customers as well as to attract new customers.
Salient feature of the $100 credit offer are:
- New and existing customers are eligible when you activate a qualifying wireless line.
- Add a new line for any smartphone, tablet, feature phone, wireless home phone, MiFi puck, or other connected device.
- You must remain active and in good standing for 45 days; your credit will be applied within 3 bill cycles.
- Activation fee $36 will also apply for each new line so you are going to get net $64 credit from AT&T for each new line you add
- For T-Mobile customers, this is on the top of $450 credit offer, if they switch to AT&T.
- This offer is available till March 31, 2014
AT&T is obviously hoping this new reward/ incentive will help to keep their customers and stop them switching to rival networks like T-Mobile. This is also a great deal for new customers who want to enjoy seamless network coverage across the nation.
Category: World Telecom