Taiwanese technology firm Asus has used the IFA (Internationale Funkausstellung ) 2013 in a better way which was held at Messe, Berlin, Germany from 6 to 11 September and unveiled a voice calling Phablet, Fonepad Note 6.
Why I have chosen to this Phablet? Because it (6 inch) is the right size which can be hold in your palm and owning a Phablet lets you free to carry two devices on the go, a phone and a tablet.
The new Fonepad Note 6 has all awesome specification of a smartphone and a tablet.
Let us look on main specifications:
- Display: 6-inch Super IPS+ with sharp full HD 1920X,080 pixels resolution screen having 367ppi which make it vibrant especially during video playback
- Processor: 2 GHz dual core Intel Atom Z2580
- Operating system: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- RAM:2GB DDR3
- Internal Memory/Storage: 16 GB or 32 GB internal, plus microSD card reader
- Camera: 8 MP rear, 1.2 MP front
- Networking: HSPA+ 3G for phone calls and mobile internet, dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n featuring Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0
- Battery: non removable powerful lithium-polymer 3,200 mAh battery offering up to 23 hours 3G talk-time and 6.5 hours of video playback
- Dimensions: 6.49X3.50X0.41 inches
- Weight: 7.41 oz
The Fonepad 6 also have another best feature of best sound through stereo speakers placed on the front for a fuller, richer sound.
In addition to the above, the Asus Fonepad Note 6 also slotting in an S Pen like stylus for handwritten input. It works like Samsung’s S-Pen. It also interacts with screen by hovering it above the screen.
This Phablet will be available in two colours – black and white, with an optional protective Side Flip cover but still the ASUS has not revealed price and date of availability.